Information We May Collect
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the intended effect of the relevant services.
information you provide
· Relevant personal information you provide to us when you register an account or use our services, such as phone numbers, emails or bank card numbers, etc.; · Shared information you provide to other parties through our services, and your use of our Information stored during the service. Your information shared with other parties
· Shared information about you provided by other parties when using our services. Information we obtain about you
When you use the service, we may collect the following information: · Log information, which refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies, web beacons or other means when you use our service, including:
· Device or software information, such as configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other program used to access our services, your IP address and the version and device identifier used by your mobile device; · When using our Information searched or browsed when using our services, such as the web search terms you use, the url addresses of social media pages you visit, and other information and content details you browse or request when using our services;
· Information about mobile applications (APPs) and other software you have used, and information about your past use of such mobile applications and software; · Information about your communication through our services, such as the account you have communicated with, and the time of communication , data and duration;
· Information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our Services, such as the date, time or location of the shared photos or videos taken or uploaded. · Location information, refers to the information about your location collected when you turn on the device location function and use the related services we provide based on location, including:
· Your geographic location information collected through GPS or WiFi when you use our services through a mobile device with positioning function; · Real-time information including your geographic location provided by you or other users, such as the information provided by you Your region information contained in your account information, shared information uploaded by you or others showing your current or former geographic location, and geotagged information contained in photos shared by you or others;
· You can stop the collection of your geographic location information by turning off the positioning function.
How we may use the information
We may use the information collected in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes:
Provide services to you; when we provide services, for authentication, customer service, security, fraud detection, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you; help us design new Services, improve our existing services; · Let us better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions , or otherwise respond to you and other users; · provide you with more relevant advertisements in lieu of generally-placed advertisements; · evaluate the effectiveness of advertisements and other promotions and promotions on our services and improve them; · To certify software or manage software upgrades; · To allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
In order to give you a better experience, improve our services or other purposes you agree to, we may aggregate or personalize the information collected through a service on the premise of complying with relevant laws and regulations. , for our other services. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you information about you that is not generally pushed. You can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by that service for our other services if we provide the corresponding option in the relevant service.
How you can access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information you provide when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the aforementioned information, we may require you to authenticate to ensure account security.
Information we may share
We and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent, except in the following cases:
· As our business continues to develop, we and our affiliates may enter into mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or similar transactions, and your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions. We will notify you before the transfer. · We or our affiliates may also retain, store or disclose your personal information for the following purposes: · To comply with applicable laws and regulations; · To comply with court orders or other legal process; · To comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies; Use reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, safeguard the public interest, or protect the personal and property safety or legitimate rights and interests of our customers, us or our group companies, other users or employees.
Information you share Our services allow you to publicly share information about you, not only with your own social network, but also with all users of the service, such as the information you upload or post on our services ( including your public personal information, lists you create), your responses to information uploaded or posted by others, and including location data and log information related to such information. Other users of our services may also share information about you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media services are designed to allow you to share information with users around the world, and you can make shared information available in real-time and widely. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the relevant information will remain in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the relevant information may still be independently cached, copied or stored by other users or unaffiliated third parties not controlled by us, or by other Users or such third parties are kept in the public domain.
Therefore, please consider carefully the content of information uploaded, published and communicated through our services.
In some cases, you can control the range of users who have the right to view your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our services. If you request to delete your relevant information from our services, please do so through the means provided in these special terms of service.
Sensitive personal information you share
Certain personal information may be considered sensitive personal information due to its specificity, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information, etc. Sensitive personal information is more strictly protected than other personal information.
How we may collect information
We or our third-party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacons, and store such information as log information. We use our own cookies and web beacons to provide you with a more personalized user experience and service, and for the following purposes:
You can refuse or manage cookies or web beacons through your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacons, you may not be able to enjoy the best service experience, and some services may not work properly. At the same time, you will receive the same number of ads, but those ads will be less relevant to you.
Advertising Services We may use your relevant information to provide you with advertisements that are more relevant to you. We may also use your information to send you marketing communications through our Services, email or otherwise to offer or promote our or third party goods and services as follows:
· Our goods or services, those of our affiliates and partners, including instant messaging services, online media services, interactive entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, Internet search services, location and map services, application software and services, data management software and services, online advertising services, Internet finance, and other social media, entertainment, e-commerce, information and communication software or services (collectively, “Internet Services”); Third-party goods or services related to: food and dining, sports, music, movies, television, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, apparel and accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics , collectibles, household utensils, appliances, home decor and furnishings, pets, automobiles, hotels, transportation and travel, banking, insurance and other financial services, loyalty points and rewards programs, and other goods or services we think may be relevant to you .
If you do not want us to use your personal information for the above-mentioned advertising purposes, you can ask us to stop using your personal information for the above-mentioned purposes through the relevant prompts we provide in advertisements or the guidelines provided in specific services.
Emails and information we may send you Emails and push notifications When you use our services, we may use your information to send emails, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can choose to unsubscribe on your device by following our relevant prompts. Service-Related Announcements
We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (such as when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
· You use the “Share” button to share certain content to our service, or you use a third-party connection service to log in to our service. These functions may collect relevant information about you (including your log information), and may install cookies on your computer, so that the above functions can function normally; · We provide you with links through advertisements or other means of our services, so that you can Access to third-party services or websites. other goods or services related to you.
Minors use our services
· Information collected through third-party services (including any third-party websites) accessed through our Services; · Information collected through other companies or agencies that serve advertisements on our Services.